Respana Therapeutics Inc.
- Influenza Pneumonia – Therapeutic
Principal Investigator(s) and Department
- Lower respiratory infections remain the deadliest communicable disease, causing 3.2 million deaths worldwide in 2015.
- Survival of a lower respiratory infection can leave a patient with lifetime chronic pulmonary conditions.
- Enhances eradication of the influenza virus, post-influenza pneumonia infections.
- Decreases harmful inflammation that may lead to hypoxia.
- Promotes recovery of respiratory function.
- Reduces the risk of developing secondary bacterial infections in the respiratory system.