Skip to content
inTRAvent Medical Partners LP
- Neurosurgery, Neurocritical Care & Trauma – Medical Device
- Common but lifesaving neurosurgical procedures are performed at the bedside without the benefit of advanced technology commonly available in the operating room.
- SOLOPASS® is designed to provide imaging and guidance to improve the placement of external ventricular drains (EVDs), one of the most common and lifesaving procedures occurring in neurointensive care.
- Device is FDA 510(k) cleared
- Additional clinical uses are under investigation
- For more information visit: www.intraventmedical.com