The Department of Psychiatry is committed to improving our understanding of disease, enhancing treatment options, and working to prevent mental illnesses. You can help by participating in clinical research.
View active mental and behavioral health clinical trials in StudyFinder, our searchable database of clinical research taking place at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine.
Topics being studied include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep apnea
Learn More About Clinical Research
- Read our clinical research FAQs
- Become a healthy volunteer
- See latest Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine clinical research news
To speak to someone about our current studies, please call 717-531-8517.