Our fully equipped research center provides patients with opportunities that are usually offered only in major cities. We frequently seek volunteers to participate in clinical trials related to asthma, immunodeficiency, hereditary angioedema and other conditions.
View active allergy, asthma and immunology clinical trials in StudyFinder, our searchable database of clinical research taking place at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine.
Topics being studied include:
- Chronic obstructive lung disease
- Drug allergies
- Alpha1-anti-trypsin deficiency
- Hereditary angioedema
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Biomarkers to diagnose and characterize allergic diseases
- Mechanisms of regulation of inflammation
Learn More About Clinical Research
- Read our clinical research FAQs
- Become a healthy volunteer
- See latest Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine clinical research news