The Department of Surgery participates in many clinical trials.
View active surgery clinical trials in StudyFinder, our searchable database of clinical research taking place at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine.
Clinical research is conducted in the areas or divisions of:
- Cardiac surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- General surgery specialties and surgical oncology
- Minimally invasive surgery/bariatrics
- Pediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Trauma, acute care and critical care surgery
See more about surgical trials on StudyFinder.
Learn More About Clinical Research
- Read our clinical research FAQs
- Become a healthy volunteer
- See latest Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine clinical research news
To speak to someone about current studies, call 717-531-0003, ext. 285155 or email Laurie Dove at email@example.com.