Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation regularly conducts clinical research.
View active physical medicine and rehabilitation clinical trials in StudyFinder, our searchable database of clinical research taking place at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine.
Our studies seek to offer insight into the physiology and rehabilitation of patients with, but not limited to:
- Spinal cord injury
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Neurological disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Chronic pain
- Traumatic brain injury
Learn More About Clinical Research
- Read our clinical research FAQs
- Become a healthy volunteer
- See latest Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine clinical research news
To speak to someone about our current studies, please call 717-531-0003, ext. 283816 or email PMR_Research@pennstatehealth.psu.edu.