Recent clinical-trial research conducted in the Penn State Health Division of Hematology has included:
- A Phase III study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of prophylactic Emicizumab versus no prophylaxis in hemophilia A patients with inhibitors
- A study of a long-acting r-factor 7a (factor VIIa) in adult men with hemophilia A or B
- Safety and efficacy of BAY94-9027 in previously treated male children with hemophilia A
- Sirolimus and Cyclosporine for treatment-resistant aplastic anemia
- A Phase 3/4 study of a recombinant protein-free factor VIII (rAHF-PFM), comparing continuous infusion versus intermittent bolus infusion in hemophilia A subjects undergoing major orthopedic surgery
View active hematology clinical trials in StudyFinder, our searchable database of clinical research taking place at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine.
Learn More About Clinical Research
- Read our clinical research FAQs
- Become a healthy volunteer
- See latest Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine clinical research news
To speak to someone about our current studies, please call 717-531-7710.