The background image is Conceptual illustration of the coronavirus as if it were observed from a microscope.
Information for researchers and research support personnel
Penn State College of Medicine’s research enterprise is committed to the health and safety of its faculty, staff and learners. The following guidance is designed for College of Medicine employees engaged in the research mission, either working on site in Hershey or remotely.
- Lab cleaning guidance
- SOP for shared facilities
- For supervisors: COVID-19 assessment/reporting guide
- Vendor visitation guidance
- Tip sheet: Research labs and potential COVID-19 impacts
- Tip sheet: Rapid lab shutdown and decon SOP
- Requirements before work with COVID-19 human materials
- More Biosafety resources