Penn State Eye Center frequently seeks volunteers to participate in clinical trials related to vision and eyes.
View active ophthalmology clinical trials in StudyFinder, our searchable database of clinical research taking place at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine.
Topics being studied include:
- Inherited retinal degeneration
- Early non-invasive ocular markers for diabetic complications
- Establishment of a biorepository of ocular tissue and vitreous fluid for future study
- The safety and efficacy of various compounds in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration
Learn More About Clinical Research
- Read our clinical research FAQs
- Become a healthy volunteer
- See latest Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine clinical research news