The dermatology clinical trials office works to enhance, foster, and promote organized clinical research within Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. The office assists from initiation through completion of the study, efficiently executing tasks that include confidentiality agreements, recruitment, regulatory, budgetary, and data collection/procedures.
Meet the Team
- Amy Longenecker, BSN, RN, CCRC, Clinical Research Specialist – Manager
- Logan Claar, LPN, Clinical Research Associate I
- Samantha Gettle, LPN, Clinical Research Associate I
- Tierney Wallace, BA, Clinical Research Associate I
View active dermatology clinical trials in StudyFinder, our searchable database of clinical research taking place at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine.
Topics being studied include:
- Acne: Researchers are evaluating an investigational topical solution (Botox) versus placebo when applied to the forehead to treat acne.
- Lupus: Researchers are studying the effectiveness of an experimental medication for discoid lupus erythematosus and subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, two conditions that involve lesions.
- Psoriasis: Researchers are studying effective treatment for chronic plaque psoriasis.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa: Researchers are studying effective treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa.
Learn More About Clinical Research
- Read our clinical research FAQs
- Become a healthy volunteer
- See latest Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine clinical research news